Join us at Total Telecom Congress
Online, 27.10.2020 - 28.10.2020
We would like to invite you to the Total Telecom Congress, which will be held on October 27-28, 2020. The event, like many others at present, will be conducted online, and Comarch is proud to be its sponsor as well as to be providing a speaker.
During the second day of the conference, Rajmund Zieliński, IAA Product Manager at Comarch, will deliver a presentation entitled How AI analyzes data and generates new information. Don't miss the opportunity to listen to the presentation and then ask your questions during the live Q&A section on October 28 at 11:30 (GMT).
What will you learn from attending the presentation?
- The types of traditional data used to create models for artificial intelligence?
- Breakdown of data into categories
- How to extend the scope of collected data to include completely new, previously unused categories
- A new category of stored data that is the result of artificial intelligence
- The new role played by probability in big data analysis
The event is free of charge for telecom operators. Just follow the link for REGISTRATION to book your virtual pass. Thanks to the event platform, you will be able to schedule a meeting with our experts.
To find out more about the Total Telecom Congress, please visit the event website.
If you have any questions, please contact event coordinator Adrianna Habdas at firstname.lastname@example.org