Increasing Service Innovation in the B2C and B2B Customer Segments
Business to consumer (B2C) and business to business (B2B) present different challenges to communications service providers (CPSs). Many of the services are the same in both domains, but there are also marked differences between the operations in each one of them. These, in turn, have led to differences between the BSSs and OSSs that support them. New software technologies and faster hardware are opening the possibility of using the same OSS and BSS systems for both B2B and B2C operations, creating a truly universal BSS/OSS architecture. But what is the best path for a CSP to take? Download our white paper and discover how to increase service innovation in B2B and B2C sectors.
By downloading this white paper on increasing innovation in telecom services in B2B and B2C segments, you will learn:
- What are the pros and cons of shared vs. separate OSS stacks for your B2C and B2B operations?
- Where are the biggest operational differences between B2C (mass) and B2B (custom) domains?
- How do your business and mass customers differ in terms of opportunity-to-cash challenges?
- How do opportunity-to-cash processes evolve in the B2B and B2C areas, together with the emerging business models?
- What are the managerial, business and technological considerations before deciding to share the BSS/OSS between your B2C and B2B operations?
- How much BSS/OSS can really be shared between B2C and B2B domains?